The Rio Gallegos Zip-Front Waders bring the convenience of a waterproof front TIZIP® zipper to the toughest, most puncture-resistant, waterproof/breathable waders that we know how to engineer. Our Rio Gallegos Waders are built from our tested-and-proven 4-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabric package using single-seam construction to route critical seams away from areas of high wear, and a robust feature set offers the highest level of comfort, performance and durability. A slightly trimmer profile around the hip, waist and chest provides an improved fit that still easily accepts layers for long, cold sessions, while the innovative internal suspension system allows easy conversion to waist height when you aren’t wading deep.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell with proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric has no multiple layers or added weight
- Submersible TIZIP® front zipper is fully waterproof; waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height; full elastic belt
- Innovative SSC (single-seam construction) seaming eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs
- Interior organization: welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket flips out for easy access; two drop-in stretch pockets; two internal daisy chains for tools; center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Exterior organization: chest handwarmer pockets; two stash pockets with water-resistant zippers; laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper on suspenders allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.
- Articulated legs; removable foam knee pads
- Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume, a more sock-like fit and are poly-grid lined for additional warmth and comfort; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability